Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Awesome Experience with a Hosting Company

As you know from my last post I just register a few domain names. I already have two others registered for other projects but I didn't like the experience I had with my existing company. So I went back to a page Chris and had visited last night.

The company is http://www.gkg.net

I compared them to my existing company and whois and they were the lease expensive by far! I had some questions after the sale and wasn't finding what I was looking for. I realized that I had done something wrong in the order so I called their 800#. Yes, that's right, they have an 800# where a human being answers the phone.

I was connected to Winston and he did a superb job helping me out. If the whole experience is half as good as what it has been so far, this will be a long and happy relationship.

No comments: